Friday, March 27, 2009

U-Blog 5

This section has been pretty interesting. It focuses on learning in the classroom. I have to say, one thing I hate most is being stuck in a classroom for hours on end. Having to sit there, listening to a mono toned teacher go on and on about something that could be interesting, but you instead fight back the yawns and kick yourself for not getting that well need cup of coffee. This describes about 90% of the professors here at USC. I spoke about one of my most memorable teachers of my life, Mrs. King. On thing I liked about her was her willingness to get us up and moving around to learn. She was a firm believer in a visual, hands on approach. I just wish more teachers would do this.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Hands on learning in most cases, is a better learning experience.

    ReplyDelete